One can argue that existentialism has become the common sense of this century. After all, it does seem obvious that you are define by your actions, not by your intents and that the disconnect between what you want to be and what you are or between what you want the world to be and what it is can bring about all the agony familiar to those in the throes of an existential moment.
What I find particularly interesting are the demographics of the viewership. While males of all ages (68%) viewed my video, it is interesting to note that most of the female viewership are teenage girls. I really don't know what to make of this, but I find it interesting nonetheless.
A couple key findings, when I compare the popularity of this video with my other youtube offerings:
- build it and they will come (even if you dont't tell them about it);
- english is the language of the web (french is mostly ignored);
- if content is interesting, people will overlook technical flaws in presentation;
- folks like their animation;
- most referrals come from Youtube related videos.